Remus Sport Exhausts are known for their industry leading quality and design, which is why they are OEM manufactures for brands such as BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, McLaren and tuners such as Brabus and AC-Schnitzer. Each and every REMUS sport exhaust is constructed using 304 stainless steel with a shot blasted finish to increase resistance to corrosion, cracking, and rust.
To ensure power, back pressure calculations and analysis is done. To ensure audio quality, anti-drone sound analysis is performed. Together Remus finds the perfect medium with research and developments done in one of Europe’s largest and most highly sophisticated acoustic laboratory.
If you own a Civic Type R and want to add the OEM quality with an aftermarket sound then the Remus cat-back is a must. It features an aggressive street sound with choice of triple tips. The main piping diameter is upgraded from the OEM 60mm (2.36 inches) to a full 76mm (3 inches). This one includes the Street Black Chrome Tip with Carbon Fiber Inserts which is a triple center exit at 98mm (3.85 inches).
The catback comes with the Remus integrated valve system, meaning you only need to purchase Remus Sound Controller. Once installed the integrated electrical actuator allows the valve to be operated in 4 different positions for 4 different levels of sound control.
- Full 3 inch catback exhaust
- Integrated valve for use only with Remus Sound Controller
- Shot blasted surface for improved appearance and corrosion resistance
- 100% 304 stainless steel
- Performance increase via low back pressure design
- Light weight construction
- Designed to have perfect shape and fitment
- 3 year Remus USA warranty
- EEC homologation for sound and emissions
- Handmade in Austria
- Type: Cat-Back Exhaust
- Piping Diameter: 76 [mm]
- Tip Diameter: Triple 98 [mm] (3.85 inches)
- Tip Style: Optional
- Material: SUS304
- Finish: Shot Blasted Surface
- Chassis Codes: FK8
- Engine Code: K20C1
- Weight: n/a
- Notes: n/a
- Warranty: 3 Year Remus Warranty
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018)